WITH INSAFE Air, PROTECTS YOUR HOME AGAINST THE DANGER OF CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING.
Engineered for your safety (our absolute priority), INSAFE Air is simple, intelligent and stylish.
INSAFE Air continuously measures the air quality in your home to detect any carbon monoxide.
In the event of an abnormally high CO level, INSAFE Air warns you at once, to avoid any hazard.
INSAFE Air IS KEEPING YOU SAFE.
Carbon monoxide is a highly toxic gas, It is colourless and odourless. It is often emitted by gas, oil, wood or coal fired heating systems.
The INSAFE Air detection cell measures even the tiniest amount of carbon monoxide and warns before the slightest danger.
10 YEARS’ PEACE OF MIND.
INSAFE Air is equipped with a new-generation carbon monoxide sensor that lasts 10 years.
Rest assured: INSAFE Air tests itself 400 times a day and will remind you, 10 years later, that it needs to be changed.
INSAFE Air has a distinctive minimalistic design, which is discrete and elegant. Just 3cm thick, INSAFE Air is the thinnest CO detector on the market.
It can also be personalised with a choice of six different cases in trendy colours.
INSAFE Air runs for an amazing 10 years. No batteries to change makes life easier and safer for you.
No risk that your detector may suddenly stop working. You get non-stop protection and save money.
Reducing the environmental impact was a major consideration from the design stage of the INSAFE detector :
- Longer battery life
- High-quality components
- Recyclable materials used
INSAFE carbon monoxide detectors are designed to be as energy-efficient as possible.
* In comparison, a conventional smoke detector consumes three times as much energy and uses ten 48g 9v alkaline batteries during its lifetime.
Operating principle: Carbon monoxide detection via an electrochemical sensor
Power supply: Built-in, sealed lithium battery
Battery life: 10 years *
Sensor service life: 10 years
Acoustic power: > 85 dB at 1 m
Dimensions: L 105 mm x W 105 mm x H 30 mm
Weight: 125 g (battery and base included)
Conditions of use
- Indoor household environment
- Temperature : -10°C to + 40°C
- Relative humidity: from 15 % HR to 95 % HR
Type of mounting: Wall-mounted or free-standing thanks to a detachable stand (included)
- Green LED: Power
- Orange LED: Instrument fault
- Red LED: Danger – Monoxide
- Smoke alarm
- Low battery indicator
- Manual detector functional test
- Functional self-test (every 3 min.)
- Detector end-of-life warning
- Pausing of detector (5 min.)
- Pause he low battery warning (8 h)
- 1 single button to operate all features
Article reference: I335CM_EPD
Content of the box
- 1 INSAFE Air device
- 1 wall-mount bracket
- 1 standalone installation bracket
- 2 screws and Nylon wall plugs
- 1 instruction manual
EN 50291 Standard